A limited number of bedrooms are available at Collingwood College, Durham University for a duration of up to 3 nights from Monday 15 to Thursday 18 September 2014.
Accommodation is not included in the registration fee. Accommodation is available to book, at an additional cost, during the online registration process.
Collingwood College is student style accommodation and there are two types of bedrooms available to book:
• Single, en-suite bedroom - A bedroom for single occupancy with an en-suite bathroom is available on a bed and breakfast basis at £39.00 per room per night.
• Single, standard bedroom - A bedroom for single occupancy with shared bathroom facilities is available on a bed and breakfast basis at £29.00 per room per night.
• Tea/coffee making facilities
• Complimentary toiletries
• Internet via Ethernet cable connection (Wi-Fi access is available in the main reception area)
• Check-In: 14:00 on day of arrival
• Check-Out: 10:00 on day of departure
If you are attending the JQC symposium, you will be automatically be issued with an extra night's accommodation (at Collingwood College) on Thursday 18 September 2014. This additional night is free of charge, courteous of the Joint Quantuim Centre.
If you have any queries or would like to book for additional nights accommodation, please contact Conferences department by emailing email@example.com.